Ellwood Group, Inc.
is proud to be exhibiting at the
2014 Offshore Technology Conference (OTC),
and we want to see you there!
Please stop by to visit us at booth 7407 at the Offshore Technology Conference on May 5-8, 2014. We’ll have representatives from our business units including: – Ellwood City Forge – Ellwood Texas Forge – Ellwood Closed Die Group – Ellwood National Forge – Ellwood Crankshaft Group – Ellwood Machining & Welding
If you would like a complimentary 1-day pass, please contact Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) is the world’s foremost event for the development of offshore resources in the fields of drilling, exploration, production, and environmental protection. OTC is held annually at Reliant Park in Houston.
OTC gives you access to leading-edge technical information, the industry’s largest equipment exhibition, and valuable new professional contacts. Here are some of the reasons why you should attend:
- Quality: Technical program selected by knowledgeable and experienced professionals.
- Value: See ground-breaking innovations and meet the leading providers of products and services in just four days.
- Convenience: 174 nonstop flights, world-class venues and hotels, and nearby public transportation.
- Networking: More than 90,000 professionals from 120+ countries are there.
- In the World’s Energy Capital: Combine OTC with client meetings, business proposals, and company training.
- Always Something New: Encounter different languages being spoken, never-seen-before technologies, and C-suite speakers that you might not hear anywhere else.